In consideration of the current state of the game, we implemented the following balance adjustments during the data update around 4/14/2023 02:00 (PDT), 11:00 (CEST).
*As of the above date, the latest version for all platforms is as follows:
- Data Ver. 1.2.6.001
Overview of Adjustments
In light of the tendency for Survivors to only select certain skills, we have adjusted the parameters for Grappling Device and Capsule (Single-Wheel Motorbike), the two most used skills in Season 2 with a usage rate of over 80%, along with certain other movement-based skills. This was done to allow Survivors more flexibility when choosing skills.
- Lowered the movement speed and firing range of the Grappling Device active skill.
- Lowered the movement speed of the Capsule (Single-Wheel Motorbike) active skill during boost.
- Increased the movement speed of the Zipline Device active skill.
- Increased the movement speed of the Change (Missile) active skill.
- Increased the movement speed of the Flying Nimbus active skill.
- Shortened the cooldown time for the Saiyan Pod Remote active skill during power boost.
Going forward, we will continue to make regular balance adjustments to the game based on the results for each level group, the rate of victory between Raiders and Survivors, usage rates for each skill, etc., in order to maintain an enjoyable experience for all players.
We hope you continue to enjoy DRAGON BALL: THE BREAKERS.